Pages

3.19.2011

Bathroom Remodel - Week ....? Sorry!


 So I am a teensy bit late on uploading the design idea board for our bathroom, but here it is! Not as interesting as I had planned to make it, but we moved out of uur house 2 weeks earlier than planned, and time got away from me.



In my search for inspiration, I found this wonderful circular/teardrop fabric at Stonesthrow, where I used to work. Ookkay, maybe I didn't find it, my old friend did (she wouldn't like if I called her my boss, hehe!). I looooove the colors in it, and the shapes are so fun and dynamic! I wanted a fabric that was whimsical, but could grow from baby to teen to guests, because we don't plan on revamping for quite sometime again!  I also purchased the polka dot fabric from Hobby Lobby when it was 50% off, woot woot!! And I already sewed the window treatments out of it. I was a little excited, and it only took about an hour for two windows.


The boys hard at work!
I will try my hardest to keep the posts coming, so stay tuned! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment